What Are Turbo Grow Kits?
Grow kits allow growers of every experience and skill level to grow better plants easier without sacrificing quality or purity. Based on years of research, our Turbo Grow Kit is a patented nutrient delivery system that helps you grow large plants using essential growing equipment like reservoirs, blowers, filters, drain hoses and shut-off valves. Each Turbo Grow Kit comes with a handy instruction manual for consistent top quality plant growth.
Tips to Achieving Superior Crop Production with Grow Kits
By keeping certain key guidelines in mind when you grow, you can help ensure you have the most effective, efficient and successful experience growing vibrant, vigorous plants with a Turbo Grow Kit. Among these:
- Use the highest quality of seeds or starts. However great your system or growing skills, you can only grow plants as good as the seeds from which they sprouted. Seed quality determines much about a plant’s potential, including duration of growth cycle, rate of germination and quality of harvest.
- Start off with a high-quality, nutrient-rich growing medium.
- Ensure your plants always have good drainage and air circulation.
- Before planting anything in your growing medium, always rinse the medium first.
- Give your plants space when you plant them, avoiding overcrowding them, which causes stress to the plants, making them vulnerable to an array of problems.
- Always make sure you’re clean when you’re in or near your garden as unknown contaminants can impact your plants.
- Before you water your plants, make sure to balance the pH, and when you water them, avoid overwatering.
How to Grow Healthy Plants: What’s Needed To Get Started
In addition to a Turbo Grow Kit, you will may also consider several other items or growing equipment to achieve optimum results:
- Plant nutrients and additives
- Growing medium, like potting soil or a soil-less mix
- Pots or other growing containers, like grow bags
All plants need a balance of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus at minimum in order to thrive. They also benefit greatly from a variety of micronutrients that support more prolific growth. Nutrients that provide this combination of benefits are essential for success in any growing environment. Plant foods come in many forms, including liquids and powdered forms.
Note that not all forms or formulas of nutrients are right for all plants or growing systems. You must use different nutrients for growing in soil, soil-free mixtures, coco or in hydroponic or aeroponic systems.
The balance of major nutrients also differs depending on whether your plants are in the vegetative or flowering state. Specialty products help to provide additional micronutrients lacking in particular conditions or if you desire to produce particular results.